We are currently seeking volunteers to join our various committees, which play an important role in advancing our mission to lead the global efforts to enhance the care for all children with kidney disease through advocacy, education, training and research. As a volunteer, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of new initiatives and projects.
The following committees are seeking volunteers:
· Best Practice and Standards
· Communication Committee
· Fellowship Committee
· Professional Education Committee
· Patient Education Committee
· Sisters Center Committee
· Special Projects Committee
· Archives & History
· Active Member of IPNA
· Health professional with Pediatric Nephrology as your focus
· Fluent in English
· Willingness to commit effort to achieve committee goals
· Term for each Committee position is 3 years, assessed annually based on participation, cooperation and communication.
We invite members who have previously served on our committees since the last call in 2020 and wish to continue their involvement to reapply in this new call.
Please carefully read the committees’ job descriptions listed HERE to ensure that you meet the specific requirements.
How to apply
Please read the requirements and submit your application HERE with your CV and a brief statement of interest outlining your motivation.
Application deadline: May 31, 2023
We would like to inform you that while all applications will be carefully reviewed, the final decision regarding the selection process rests with the chairs of the committees.
If you have any questions, please send us an email: email@example.com.
Thank you for your dedication to our mission and we look forward to hearing from you soon.