Present Your Work to the Global Pediatric Nephrology Community!
We are delighted to announce the Call for Abstracts for IPNA2022! This is your chance to be part on the 19th Congress of the IPNA that is taking place from 7 to 11 September 2022 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada!
Accepted abstracts will be presented as a poster or selected for an oral presentation during the IPNA 2022 Congress (in person or virtually). Abstracts will be published in the journal Pediatric Nephrology and there will be awards for the best abstracts!
Abstracts may be submitted within the following scientific topics:
- Acute Kidney Injury (including CKRT)
- Congenital abnormalities of the Kidney and Urinary Tract (CAKUT)
- Ciliopathies (including ARPKD and nephronophthisis)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (including mineral metabolism & cardiovascular disease)
- Paediatric nephrology in under-resourced areas
- Haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Ethical Issues
- Genetics and Genetic Disease (not otherwise more specifically categorised)
- Hemolytic uremic syndromes and thrombotic microangiopathy
- Alport syndrome (and other GBM diseases)
- Neonatal nephrology
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Glomerulonephritis (including vasculitides)
- Transition to adult care (and other psychosocial issues)
- Tubulopathies and electrolyte disorders (including tubulointerstitial diseases)
- Transplantation (including CMV, EBV & BK infections)
- Urology (including UTIs, kidney stones and bladder dysfunction)
- Miscellaneous (topic not included elsewhere)
Abstract submission will remain open until 28 February 2022.
Read the Abstract Submission Guidelines prior to making your abstract submission.
Check the official congress website for the latest news and IPNA 2022 info at www.ipna2022.org
We look forward to meeting you next year in Calgary!
on behalf of Julian Midgley, IPNA 2022 LOC Chair
IPNA Congress Secretariat